Wednesday 3 October 2012

Snow White And The Huntsman

Snow White And The Huntsman was a very visually stunning film with a fantastic twist on the classic fairytale. I was a bit sceptical when I decided to watch this film due to my dislike for Kirsten Stewarts acting but I found that she suited the role rather well.

The visual effects were stunning and very intriguing especially when the queen (Charlize Theron) turns into a flock of ravens. I also liked the forest creatures especially the fairies and the troll, these have been pulled from various other fairytales and they fir wonderfully with the rest of the film. I especially liked the design of the troll which appears out of the bridge. The digital grading overall was amazing too very dark and grungy similar to Alice In Wonderland (Tim Burton) which isn't suprising as it is made by the same producers.



Fairy


Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment